Facebook is the biggest social media platform that allows users to share their thoughts with friends and family. Facebook videos are a great way to share memories and build a sense of community. Facebook has lots of videos users can upload to show their friends and family what they’re up to. Now comes the question, what if a person wants to share FB videos with their friends? Save them to your phone gallery does not solve this problem.
One of the best ways to watch videos on Facebook is to download them. Facebook doesn’t make it simple to download Facebook videos into your galley. Because I don’t want to return to Facebook to watch videos again. Just because Facebook would like you to download a video, that doesn’t mean that you can’t do it.
Here is how to save videos from Facebook to your mobile phone gallery. Stay with us to find out more about it.
Save Facebook videos by changing the URL
What if there is a way to download and save Facebook videos without downloading any apps or software on your device? Isn’t it great? Using this amazing method, you can download Facebook videos simply to your Android or iPhone galley. All you have to do is copy the Facebook video link and change the URL name.
So let’s take a look at how to do that.
- Go to Facebook and copy the video URL that you want to download.
- Open a new browser and paste the URL.
- Replace the www with m or mbasic and hit enter.
- Now play the video and tap and hold it to download.
- Don’t ask you to download and install apps
- Video quality is low
- A little bit difficult for some users
Get Facebook videos using Online Downloaders
Online downloaders are the best way to download Facebook videos into your phone gallery. You can download videos by clicking the download icon in the video player and selecting the desired quality. When you click on the download icon, a pop-up window appears with all available quality options. Quality options vary depending on your internet speed and how much data you want to use.
So what are the best Facebook downloaders you can find on the internet today? What comes the best among them?
With so many Facebook video downloaders on the internet, I found that FDownloader becomes number one. It comes completely free and allows you to download Facebook videos through your web browser. You can simply use it on your Android or iOS mobile device and get unlimited downloads. So how can you use this tool?
Here are the simple steps to use it.
- Go to Facebook and find your favorite video.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Visit the Facebook video downloader and paste the URL.
- Just click the “Download” button.
- No need to download any apps
- Comes with few ads
- Free and best-quality Facebook videos
Download Facebook videos using third-party apps
There are many third-party apps available in the App Store and Google Play Store. But the thing is installing apps from unknown sources causes you trouble. So you have to find some good and secure apps to download Facebook videos on your mobile.
Among the thousands of Facebook video download apps, FastVid Facebook video downloader comes the best. It is the best free Facebook video download app you can find in the Play Store.
So how do you use it on your mobile?
- Install the FastVid from Google Play Store.
- Open Facebook and find the video you want to download.
- Click the Share button, go to More options, and open the FastVid app.
- Click three horizontal dots to copy the video link.
- Paste the URL in the app and click the “Download” button.
That’s for Android users. If you are an iOS user then use My Media from the App Store to download FB videos for free to your iPhone. You can get high-quality Facebook videos using this tool and the download process is the same as the above.
- Download high-quality Facebook videos
- Easy-to-use app
- Comes with annoying apps
- Occupied your device storage space
Save Facebook videos without downloading any apps
Using this method, you can download Facebook videos unlimitedly without downloading any apps. This method is simple and easy, so you can download your favorite Facebook videos directly to your mobile.
How to use it?
- Select your favorite Facebook video.
- Click the Share button and click More options.
- Select your browser and open the video.
- Now click the three-dot icon and save the file to your device.
- Do not require to download apps
- Low-quality Facebook videos
- Only supports Android users
- Comes with some stuck issues
Use Facebook++ to download Facebook videos
This method is simple, so you have to download Facebook videos without apps and URLs. The only thing you have to do is download and install Facebook++ on your device.
How to use this on your iPhone?
- Download IPA and “Cydia Impactor” on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and drag Facebook++ to Cydia Impactor.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile.
- Now open the profile using your Apple ID and click on ‘Trust’.
- Facebook++ app will supply the Save option on your iPhone Camera Roll.
- The direct method to download Facebook videos
- The process is not easy for some users.
- You have to uninstall your original Facebook account.
- Install some third-party apps.
- You need a computer to use it.
- Only for iOS users.
Some other methods to download Facebook videos
There are some other methods to download videos from Facebook. So what are they?
- Screen Recorder
- Siri shortcut
Those methods are only suitable for iPhone users. So if you are not an iPhone user, you have to follow one of the above methods to get Facebook videos.
Summing up the article
Here we come up with many methods and options to download Facebook videos to your mobile gallery. You can simply choose the best method among them and make your download experience a more enjoyable one. So why are you waiting any longer? Read more..